Welcome to “Bridgetown’s top spot”. Enjoy peace and quiet at this stunning hilltop B&B situated on 11-acres with spectacular views across the Blackwood Valley. The house is purpose built, with 4 large bedrooms each with ensuite, 3 with balconies. The spacious guest’s lounge has a relaxing atmosphere overlooking the beautiful gardens and valley.
- 4 air-conditioned bedrooms, each with private bathroom and tea and coffee making facilities -
- Panoramic views across the Blackwood Valley -
- Large communal lounge dining area -
- Free WiFi -
- Private garden -
- Continental breakfast included -
- Homemade bread, jams, muesli & fresh fruit -
- Quality coffee, decaf & herbal teas -
- BBQ on the deck for your use -
- Microwave and fridge in the lounge -
- TV in the lounge -
- A cozy fire in the lounge for winter -
Bridgetown is in the South West of Western Australia, the most scenic region with rolling hills, rivers and valleys. It is a great place to stay for a few days and visit the surrounding areas.
Bunbury and the beautiful coast
Margaret River wine region
Yallingup surf breaks and cave explorations
Pemberton's stunning tall timber country
Scenic Drives on the Blackwood River Valley
Country towns of Nannup & Balingup
65 Rokewood Heights.
Kangaroo Gully, Bridgetown, WA 6255
Coming from the north (Perth) on the South West Hwy into Bridgetown
1. Turn Left into Steere Street (has the Freemasons Hotel and Town Hall on the corners)
2. Go past the schools a few blocks and turn Right into Gifford Rd.(Clovers Corner Store on the corner)
3. Turn Left at the next street Turner Rd.(has our sign on the post) The road goes up hill then winds down into the valley into Kangaroo Gully Rd.
4. The second street on the Right in Rokewood Heights, go to the very end of the Cul-de-sac, then Left up our drive to the top of the hill.